AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

the ugly green eyed monster

jealousy is a bitch! and yes, grown ass men can be bitches too!

i got a call from my BGF the other day. he first asked for my mother (our voices sound exactly alike) and when i said she wasn't there, he realized it was me.

he then said he was glad i was back home (dude i've been home for 3 weeks now, you're a wee bit behind)

then he said i needed to be studying (yeah, i know), because i wasted too much time on bullshit (WHAT?!? muthafucka, don't EVER trivialize my shit, you haven't live it!)

i was about to start cussing his ass out, ask him who the fuck he thought he was talking to, and tell him that he ain't but a FEW YEARS OLDER THAN ME, and that my father is alive and well thank u very much. but before i could, he had the nerve to say the following:

"yeah, i know what you've been doing around town, and he's nothing but a distraction. you don't need no relationship, so cut that loose. besides if you need some sex, you can always call me..."

AHHHHHHH, i see. this conversation wasn't about me being home, or getting my studies organized, or any of that other shit. it was about someone ELSE getting my good pussy that he wanted so desperately. it was pathetic...especially that last sentence.

at that minute, he lost all cool points, all best-guy-friend points, and pretty much all the respect i had for him.

4 - the # of people who hit me up:

  • At 12:32 PM, January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pfffff, girl, I know what you mean. One of my "BGF"s as you call em lost cool points last week for similar reasons. It wasn't literally about sex, but it was about dating.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Satan said…

    jealousy is mine

    it is one of the seven deadly sins i came up with

    keep on keepin on

     
  • At 10:53 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger AngieMD2007 said…

    future - you crack me up! why is it ALWAYS about my 'nani? makes me rethink this BGF stuff...maybe men and women can't be "just friends"

    joy - i know gurl, why do male friends think they have the power to give us advice and we are supposed to listen to it?? thanks for stopping thru!

    satan - thanks for your comments. is premarital sex yours too? or something the catholic church came up with to make us feel bad? i always wondered about that...

     
  • At 4:25 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger The Future said…

    On less he is gay, there will always be some type of sexual tension, either he wants you, or deep down you like him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home