AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Monday, January 09, 2006

"Thanks for giving me a chance" - MJ

ok, so me and MJ have been pretty much inseperable since the thing happened with my mom. i have spent every night at his house (from 10 pm to 3 am) for the past month and a half. don't worry, someone is always with my daughter...so you don't havta call social services on me - LOL!!

most nights we watch tv or a movie. we even watched the Texas vs. USC game and saw Vince Young whoop some Reggie Bush ass! mind you, there's plenty of fuckin' and suckin' going on too, but that's not ALL that we do when we are together :)

he really has been my rock, my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, that impartial person to just listen, etc. and i am lucky that he was there for me when i needed him.

so last nite we were in bed when he says "let's go to the Waffle House". we got dressed and went and had a ball just being goofy at 12:30 am. we get back and i start his BJ. when i finish, or should i say he finished, i crawl up to kiss him.

yes i swallow him and yes he kisses me afterwards, EVERYTIME. i believe in sharing the love :)~

after kissing me, he looks me in my eyes and tells me "Angela, thanks for giving me a chance" (when he calls me angela, it fuckin' melts me!!)

so as my overanalytical mind begins to work, i wonder why he said that. but i realize we are as different as night and day.

  1. i grew up in the north. he grew up in smalltown, SC
  2. i have lived in so many different cities and moved so many times that i can't remember all of my adresses & phone #'s. he's lived in the same house his entire life.
  3. i have 2 undergrad degrees, a master's degree, and i'm in grad school. he finished high school and started working...higher education wasn't an option.
  4. i'm pampered as can be, and get mad when i break a nail and have to file the others down to the length of the broken one. he is an extremely hard worker.
  5. i'm undersexed and still exploring my sexual likes and dislikes. he used to be a big ol' dog and has had more women than i've had men

but to me, none of that matters. we enjoy each others company. he is a gentleman and holds/opens doors for me. he said the "L" word first and says it in every conversation and whenever i leave him.

besides, having a college degree does not signify intelligence...let us all learn from the Dexter Manley example...

5 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home