AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Went to see them scrippers!

i was getting some work done on my car when i heard the announcement on the radio about an "all male revue" happening in columbia, sc this weekend. at the time, i just happened to be with my partner in crime - Cousin Candy - lol!! we looked at each other and just started laughing.

so we went to check out the ticket prices (only $12.00 each), and we said it's ON!!

of course during the week, i have also been speaking to MJ again. when he asked if i had plans for friday, i told him that me and Candy were going to see some scrippers (how country folks pronounce "strippers").

he got real quiet...then he said he was gonna follow us - LOL!! the more we talked about it, the more he kept trying to persuade me not to go. (shit, i had already bought my ticket!) finally he gave up. then he asked me to call him after the show so he would know that me and Candy would get home safely....and maybe he could see me when i got back home???

a-haaaaaa! i see now where this is going.....so i agreed to "call him after the show so he would know that me and Candy are safe" and i said it just like that without the "see him when i got back home" at the end.

we left smalltown at about 9:00 pm and the show started at 10:30 pm. columbia is about an hour and a half drive from smalltown for most people, so Candy was worried that we were gonna be late. fuck that shit - i HATE being late, so i was flying like hell. we got to columbia in 40 minutes! go me, go me!

the show was the "black diamonds" and they were off the hook! some were stuffed, some were obviously stuffed, and some of those beefy penises were REAL...especially the one with the right hook. i brought TWO cameras, so i got plenty of pics - LOL!! but it was "for entertainment purposes only" and i was thoroughly entertained.

so i called MJ at about 12:45 am to tell him that we were leaving columbia, and that i would call him again when we get off interstate 26 onto the back roads.

(NOTE: smalltown is so small, you have to get off the interstate and drive another 20+ miles to get to it. most people have accidents once they LEAVE the interstate. so if you're not home in 20-25 minutes after you hit the backroads, they know to come looking for you.)

before i hung up, he asked if i had given any thought to seeing him tonight...and he sounded so pitiful. and i've been so bitchy to him. so i gave in. i know, i know, i'm such a wimp.

plus i've been soooo horny, well EXTRA horny now since sweaty mens have been shakin they penises in my face!

so i dropped Cousin Candy off, and i went to MJ's house. I turned off the car and was gathering my things when he came out the house, closed the door, and hopped in my car. i said what up? he said he had a surprise for me and to just drive. hmmmm???

we drove to medium town and he had rented a hotel room for us because he had guests (i.e. family) staying at his place. awwwwww how sweet...considering that i tend to be a little ummmm, LOUD during sex and he didn't want to wake anyone at 2 am - lol!!

when we got in the room he saw my outfit and was shocked. he said he didn't know i owned clothes like that - LOL!! damn, am i that conservative?? and he was instantly and visibly turned on!!

we went at it like jackrabbits!! clothes we flying everywhere!!

we couldn't stay the entire night because he knew my daughter (he calls her HIS daughter!!) had cheerleading in the morning, but i was really surprised at what he did.

by the time i got home, i had enough time to sleep for an hour before i had to wake her up and do the mommy thang. but at least i had enough time to do MY thing!!

yes, and i do know that i broke the surgeon's orders not to have sex.....

0 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home