AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

...eventful next day

fast forward to today... (wednesday)

i went to my daughters school to hang out with her today. last week was "eat with your kids here at school" week, and i couldn't because of the surgery and confusion (and those damn pain killers).

so i ate school breakfast AND lunch...in one day. talk about constipated....

her teacher's b-day is tomorrow. she's really sweet and nice, we get along well, she loves my daughter, and this is her first year teaching, so she really WANTS to teach. so while sitting in the class, i got each of the kids by themselves to sign a birthday card for her in different color markers. i think she'll love it.

after school i went to get her a cake and some little gifts, just so that she knows she's appreciated. i was hanging out with one of my thousands of cousins "Candy". She has a daughter 1 year older than mine and my cuz is cool as hell. she is beautiful, and hell she should be 'cause she's related to ME - lol, just kidding!!

Candy has a man, thinks he's cheating....but no proof. i told her what my homegirl Dee always told me, "Unless you see dick in pussy, you never KNOW for sure if two people are fucking". the girl he's suspected of cheating with looks exactly like this profile's photo (trust me, that bitch is hideous).

anyway, after the cake run, our daughters were doing homework together. her mom watched them while we went to "the store". when we got in the car, she asked me if i would detour past her ex's house....the ex that she never got over.

she's got a man and wants to see her ex? see, her ass is as bad as i am - lol!! and WE BOTH KNOW the only way to get to her ex's house was to pass MJ's house. we giggled to each other and i said, let's roll.

so we pass MJ's house the first time, and his front door was open. no one was on the porch. got to her ex's house, and she stayed inside about 15 mins. him & his sister come out at different times, and we all chit-chat. all total, we were there about 40-45 mins.

soooo, we had to pass back by MJ's house....ok lemme see if i can describe this scenario:

on this road, MJ's house is on the right (passenger side). he is sitting on the opposite side of the street (driver's side) on the hood of a truck on th left, but it's parked in the same direction i am driving. his back is toward the traffic going in my direction.

as we come up the hill, he turns ALL THE WAY around to see that it's me.

and of course, he smiles that smile that always melts my heart and waves at me....but i was a stone-faced BITCH, no smile, no nothing. i just "put up my hand" (normal smalltown gesture) and kept going.

we both giggled like two little school girls!!

Candy: what the fuck was THAT? why is he sitting on the OTHER side of the street, and not his porch?
Me: i dunno, i guess he wanted to make SURE i saw him
Candy: and he's all smiling at you
Me: fuck that, i didn't smile at his ass, and i damn sure wasn't stopping

deep inside, the butterflies fluttered, my heart jumped, and my pussy started dancing!!! and i'm sure Candy knew it - lol!!

so, we FINALLY make it to the grocery store, an hour or so later. as we are checking out, we run into yet another cousin...the cousin who lives next door to MJ.

(NOTE: it's 11:36 p.m. right now. as i am typing this blog, he is riding past my house. he drives a sports car with a suped up engine...it's very distinct. i can hear him coming before he gets here, and there he goes)

....but back to the story

anyway, my cousin/MJ's neighbor at the store asks me how i'm doing, how i feel, sorry she missed my b-day, and if i'm in pain because i was supposed to be on bedrest. i told her how my ass is hard-headed, which is why i have to take so many pain killers.

then she says, "your boy MJ said he saw you drive past his house, but that was like an hour ago"


me and Candy start laughing our asses off...we had put it together at the same time:

MJ saw us drive by the first time, and he sat on that damn truck hood for approx 45 mins until we drove by the second time...just so that he could smile and wave at me???

Candy and i also walk together in the evenings in the park after dinner. guess who rode by TWICE in this same suped up car? we just looked at each other and laughed.

maybe MJ misses this good pussy - LOL!!

or maybe he misses me like i miss him. but i am still gonna be stuborn. i have his ass right where i want him...

as ice cube says "i can't believe...today was a good day"

1 - the # of people who hit me up:

  • At 12:46 AM, October 24, 2005, Blogger AngieMD2007 said…

    love my meds :P

    gotta keep the upper hand to get what i want!

    yeah, she's really THAT fugly!

    i like all the kids to like me! i just love kids!! and that nasty greasy ass lunch wasn't FREE! i paid 3 bucks for that shit that made me NOT shit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home