AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Uneventful birthday...

well, my birthday was pretty boring....

i am so horny, it's not even funny. i can't fuck anytime soon - yes, i asked. well technically i asked the surgeon's nurse when i can start "exercising" again...exercising, fucking, close enough. she said not until AFTER my post operative check up on NOVEMBER 3rd. DAMNNNNNN!!!

anyway, i DID get phone calls from all my men:

- Big Dick Dude called twice

- Best-guy-friend called three times and when he finally reached me, he sang "Happy B-day"

- My ex "C" called twice and also sang Happy B-day

- AND another dude (can't think of a catchy name yet), drove up to visit me, just to give me b-day wishes

but no gifts from any of them...and no MJ :(

( i know, i need to move on, but i really miss being so close to him...i miss how he used to kiss my forehead...the little shit, ya know)

my mom made me some BBQ chicken wings (yum), and i had my cake & ice cream.

then the day was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home