AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Worried, nervous, and anxious all at the same time

well my laparoscopic surgery is tomorrow. i should be sleeping, but i just can't. i met with the surgeon this morning, and i had to drive all the way to the big city (columbia). i HATE being late, and i was a little pissed 'cause i left in plenty of time - but there was an accident on the highway...someone asshole ran into a state trooper. sucks to be them - LOL!!

the surgeon said he may have to do a few MORE things down there...and he will try his best to make sure i can still have kids in the future. do what you have to, but just don't fuck up the "good pussy" and i'll be fine.

so now that i have reached the surgery date, i guess my fuckfest is over. i need to cool my cooter off for a bit anyway. i asked the surgeon how long of a recovery time (i.e. when can i have sex again, doc) and he said "it depends on what needs to be done". so i'm guessing it's gonna be a while :(

i have really had some fun just being free and letting my hair down these past two months. but now it's time to grow up and get down to business. i need to get back to my studies and pass my licensing exam and finish school so i can by my dream car.

i have to be at the hospital early as hell in the morning, so i guess i'll TRY & get some sleep.

3 - the # of people who hit me up:

  • At 11:34 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger The Future said…

    good luck with the surgery

     
  • At 12:24 AM, October 16, 2005, Blogger LBseahag said…

    wow...you're horny...and you have a lot of the same horny blogger buddies links as I do...

    you are a-okay in my book.

    hope all went well for you this week :)

     
  • At 4:07 AM, October 16, 2005, Blogger AngieMD2007 said…

    @ future - thanks so much sweetie!

    @ steph - yeah, i am getting over like a MF! my daughter's a little pissed that i'm making her help with the housework, but she'll be alright :)~

    @ LB - well i guess it's true what they say about birds of a feather...lol. thanks for the compliment!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home