AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Friday, September 23, 2005

school fundraising time

i really hate school fundraisers. they sent that crap home with my daughter the other day. i just hate asking people to buy shit. then every kid in town in selling the same thing - frozen cookie dough. too much competition.

THEN they entice the kids by telling them all the cool prizes they can win for selling the shit. ok, you can buy most of those prizes from the fuckin dollar store for less than the cost of ONE tub. but you can't tell kids that. THEN, they tell the kids that if you sell so many tubs, you get invited to the mega school party with games and rides and shit like that.

i told my daughter i didn't want to be bothered, and that she needed to ask grandma to take that shit to work...ok, ok, no i didn't say the word "shit" to her - lol!! my mom works in a big city, and they bought it last year. then my daughter looked at me with those sorrowful eyes and started crying. not the tears, awwwww, fuck!! so then i told her i would help her, but she had to ask people herself.

i took her to a few places around small-town and surprise - a few people bought some. after she went to bed, i started thinking about sex (like i always do). i thought about all the niggas who are chasing me, trying to get some. i called them all, and i sold $100 all by my damn self - me and my pussy LOL!!!

anybody wanna buy some cookie dough?

0 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home