AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

yes, i am vindictive...

MJ and i are history.

on wednesday, we talked about the hospital and the tests, etc., which is what i wrote in my last blog. he was his usual loving, caring self, not only to me but toward my daughter. he even promised to take her to see some horses (her favorite!) because he knew someone who raises them.

on thursday, the very next day, MJ and i got into it (he started it) and he said some hurtful shit to me. i think he did that shit on purpose, because a few months ago MJ told one of my cousins that he didn't want to get his feelings hurt whenever i have to leave town again to finish school. (ok, that was a really long sentence, so you know english is not my forte'). so NOW that means he's immature as well.

back in med school, we had to interview mentally ill patients. of course we were all scared. but we had to do it. my conversation with MJ that day reminded me of the crazy house interviews. i don't understand the "jeckel and hyde" shit and i never will, med school or not. if he was trying to push me away, then i'm gone. you push me away over some stupid bullshit, the bitch comes out!!

on friday, i fucked a new guy.

my family has been trying to find eligible bachelors for me to date (guess they didn't like MJ??) but there are only so many men here who are NOT related to me. so i just called one of the potentials and he was home. i asked him if i could come over and chill with him, and he said ok. no powerful selection process, as this was revenge sex for me.

the new guy was just a hook up, so i didn't put much energy into it. besides, i was sooooo horny! even when we finally made it to the bed, his heart was beating so fast that i almost offered to get my stethoscope from the car to check him for murmurs! but i guess he was nervous :)~

it was good, and of course HIS penis was normal sized!! but it sure wasn't the the loving, caring sex i used to get from MJ...

0 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home