AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I am so horny that....

ok, this is a long but funny story,

i have a really high sex drive. and i'm a cute bitch, so a lot of guys (and apparently girls too) want to have sex with me. but i am soooooo picky...

besides, i really don't like "dipping and dabbing" (another quote from my cousin who taught me about "cutting") so i stick with one penis at a time. that's just me - too many diseases out there.

my sex drive has been overcharged ever since that celibacy-experiment thing back in 2001. i was coming out of a really bad relationship, and i just wanted to see how long i could go without sex. the first 6 months was the hardest, but after that i really just forgot about it. then with all the applications to medical school and stuff, i was just too busy to even think about it.

when i got to med school in 2003, one of my classmates asked me if i thought sex was better now that i was in my 30's than when i was in my 20's. i gave her some lame response ("yeah girl, just wait until you're 30"), but then i thought about it....i was 31 at the time and the last time i had sex was when i was 28. i hadn't HAD sex in my 30's, and hell, i could've been missing out on some good sh*t!!

so i dropped the celibacy thing and made sure to find out the answer to her question. and yes, sex in your 30's IS MUCH BETTER than sex in your 20's. better times infinity. trust me - LOL!!

so fast forward to now, over the past two years, i have been trying to make up for lost time, and while not all 30's sex is good (because some guys just can't f*ck no matter how old they are), 30's masturbation is REALLY good :)

sex with MJ is also good. but i am usually so busy with my studying, my daughter, her school activities, PTA, and afterschool stuff, that i don't get as much sex as i'd like to...but such is life.

another reason why i haven't been having as much sex is because i have been in some pain. MJ says he doesn't want to hurt me, so we've been taking a sex-break. it's been a full two weeks as of today. TWO WEEKS! sh*t! that's the longest i've been without since we started. but whatever.

personally, i just think the pain is a cyst on my ovary (i've been taking BCP's for years), but of course i couldn't walk into the doctor's office with my own diagnosis. for some reason, doctors don't like smart-ass, know-it-all medical students, or smart-ass patients for that matter. so even though my doctor is really down to earth, i just played the role of the dummy patient and let her come up with the same possibility.

so anyway, she sent me to the hospital to get an untrasound today. the technician tells me that if she can't get a good shot of my ovary, she may have to use the "EndoVaginal" wand.

Endovaginal??? INSTANTANIOUSLY i begin to think of sex.....

so she says, "well ma'am, unfortunately, i'm gonna have to get the wand". i was so horny, that deep down, i was actually was happy.

she gets the wand, and sadly, i was so horny that it was starting to feel good!! i was sitting there trying NOT to think about it...trying to think of unsexy things (tractors, lawnmowers, kittens, damdelions, etc.). a few minutes later she was done and my still horny ass was outta there.

i told MJ what happened. he laughed at my story, but still thinks we should wait until the tests come back before we start having sex again.

DAMN!!

3 - the # of people who hit me up:

  • At 3:04 PM, September 14, 2005, Blogger Johnny said…

    LOL!!!

    as long as blue cross pays for your little masterbationfest, its all good, right hon??

     
  • At 12:53 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger freaky_good_man said…

    Angie, what's up baby! You holding back on a brother. You didn't tell me you had a blog. You ran across my mind and I went by your BP spot and saw the link for your blog. Welcome to the blog world.

    Hope all is well with you. I have to read and get caught up on your life. I read your first couple of entries Ms Horny. lol I was confused at first, and maybe I still am. Why is MJ worried about hurting you if he has a small penis? Or was it just concern?

    Have to run, but will be checking you out. Do you like my new blog page?

    Freaky Good Man
    http://freakygoodman.blogsome.com/

     
  • At 10:25 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger AngieMD2007 said…

    johnny - yeah i really WAS loving every minute of it :)

    steph - i don't think he was withholding purposefully (if that's even a word??), i think he was just concerned that he would be hurting me.

    FGM - sorry sweetie for keeping you out of the loop! i had the blog for ages and i just decided to start using it.

    anyway, MJ's a big, thick "country boy" and he's built like it, so i think the concern was him being on top of me and squishing me. the only way we ever had sex was the missionary position because he was just too small for anything else....notice i said HAD instead of have, because he has been cut loose!! (details coming in the next blog)

    take care!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home