AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

just being thankful

i said i was gonna post in here every day - i know, i'm a liar! but my life is soooooo hectic. people always ask me how i raise a child and attend grad school. but i guess i just don't think about how i do it, i just do it. most times i'm just on auto-pilot....just coasting....putting out the fires as i go along....

but you know what?

i am thankful that i have a life no matter how busy - because how many people aren't here today?

i am thankful that my life hasn't been uprooted like all of the Katrina survivors/evacuees/refugees, or whatever they are being called today.

they even sent some Katrina survivors to the town where i live - mind you, i live in the middle of NOWHERE! if you don't have a car here, you are in some deep trouble. there's no mcdonald's or other fast food here, so that lets you know how small this town is. there is nothing here, NOTHING!!!

can you imagine everything you have - just gone? and then having to leave louisiana or mississippi and then coming HERE?? hell, i been tryin' to get outta here for years - lol!!

just my thoughts...

0 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home