AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

just friends??

i had some more sex last night...gotta stock pile it up (like a camel - lol ) so that whenever i have to have my surgery i won't even be thinking about it.

but i slept with my closest guy friend. you know, the one who actually remembers my birthday and calls me every year; the one who listens when i bitch about other guys and then gives me advice on how to fuck with their heads; the one who always crashes our barbeques and we don't kick him out; the one who has the nicest, sweetest parents in the whole world; the one my mom calls "son"; the one who my daughter actually calls "Uncle _____", and really believed for a long time that he WAS her uncle.

i saw him yesterday. his son was playing football and we chatted at the game. i told him how "someone" broke my heart. he listened to me blab for a while, and then told me that i was much too pretty and smart to worry about some loser. (awwwwww!!) then he offered to stop by later to make me "feel better" - LOL.

he must have called me like 5 times to make sure i still wanted him to come by. another nervous guy? i just don't get it? how do i make men nervous? hell if i know...

so i fucked HIM. and it was good. really good. as he performed oral sex on me, i must have came for like 5 mintues straight. i finally had to tell him to stop because i couldn't take it. and i damn sure don't turn down oral sex!

it was even better than revenge-sex guy.

but now i feel like an ass because i feel like i have ruined our friendship. we've been friends since his kids were babies, and now the oldest one is in high school.

i also had sex in the house WHILE my daughter was here. never done that shit before, and now i feel guilty as hell. what if she had woken up?

i still can't believe i did it. i'm such a low down dirty bitch...i think i'm going back to sleep

2 - the # of people who hit me up:

  • At 11:31 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Johnny said…

    all dem stuff be good!!!

    who tole you it were wrong?!

    yum yum.

     
  • At 2:46 AM, September 21, 2005, Blogger AngieMD2007 said…

    johnny - "yum yum"?? LMAO!! you are so silly!!

    steph - you're right, no need to feel guilty. it just felt weird, like i was sleeping with my brother. we talked today and we're both ok with it, so we'll see how it goes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home