AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

My uncle passed away...

I found out last friday nite that my uncle passed away. he was battling pancreatic cancer for a long while, and he just couldn't fight anymore.

this is a pic of him, me and my daughter from a couple of years ago. i know i'm still cute, but i am looking slightly nerdy in my med student glasses - lol!

he was my daughter's godfather.

i really miss him.


we went to new jersey to bury him and deal with all of the other relatives last week. THAT was some fun. i'm just glad to be back in south carolina and away from them fuckers.

i was all set to hook up with BDD. i had him in the palm of my hands (well, not literally!!). then i got the phone call from one of my aunts. then i had to call my mom at work.

i guess me hooking up with BDD wasn't meant to be. oh well...

i still can't believe my uncle is gone.

2 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home