AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

guess who fuckin called me

fuckin MJ called me last night!! yeah baby!!!

i about shit myself when i heard his voice on the other line. the last time i talked to him was september 14th. i have been a stubborn ass bitch and not called his ass, nor did i accept his calls when he did call. so my stubborn assed-ness finally paid off for something!

we talked last night until 1 am. he asked what happened, andy why i stopped speaking to him, and i told him about the mean shit he said to me. when i repeated some of the things he said, he just kept apologizing and saying he didn't know what had gotten into him because he really does care about me, and how much he didn't mean to hurt me, etc.

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

and he even remembered that my birthday had passed!!!!!!

and we got off the phone tonight about 11 pm...

as regular blog readers may know, despite my recent whore-ish phase (pre-surgery fuck fest) i still have feelings for this thick headed dude. if you scroll back a few entries, especially in september, he's all up in here.

so of course i still like him, and his apologies were really sweet...but i don't know if he wants me or just my good pussy - lol!!. so i have to be extra cautious. besides the fact that i have recently had sex with his cousin "C". fortunately for me, MJ and C hate each other, so they would never find out unless i tell them. but fuck that, i ain't getting caught in the middle of that family shit.

furthermore, i am still under the surgeon's orders of no sex until 11/3. my pussy is rebelling, but i am NOT getting in trouble with the doctor~!

what to do, what to do...

2 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home