AngieMD2007

what happens when an overworked, undersexed, recovering nerd single mom goes to medical school? watch me attempt to keep my sanity and raise a productive member of society at the same time! what fun!

Friday, January 27, 2006

i'm finally a sub!

as soon as i typed the title, i realized that could be taken two ways (i have a filthy mind - lol!!) what i actually meant was that i became a substitute teacher, not any of that Dom/Sub S&M type stuff.

just like my online buddy future, i am helping to craft and shape young minds...but these kids are BAD as hell!! it really takes a lot of patience to work with kids today. back when i was a kid, the teachers could hit you and everything. i remember being in catholic school and them nuns would crack you in the knuckles with a ruler in a heartbeat.

i only signed up to work with elementary school kids (5th grade and below) and already i've written up two students and sent 3 to the vice principal. one kid was so bad the vice principal REFUSED to see him and just sent him back to me!! i asked one girl in the class what the normal teacher does with him. she said the teacher just sends him out in the hallway so everyone else can learn. can you imagine??

please, just give me 10 minutes with him and one of those rulers Sister Anne used to have and I bet you he'll shape up! but of course, corporal punishment is illegal and cruel. but so is disturbing 20 other kids because you have some behavioral issues. of course he's a black kid, so that makes it even WORSE, and of course his parents think there's nothing wrong with him.

on the good side, my daughter loves to see me in school and tells everyone "that's my mom" (like they don't already know). it was cute anyway!

1 - the # of people who hit me up:

Post a Comment

<< Home